Volunteer with Us
Tauranga RDA volunteers are a very important part of our team and we would not be able to operate without them. Volunteering with RDA is fun, rewarding and confidence building.
Ways to Volunteer
No matter your age or background there is a volunteer role for you at Tauranga Riding for the Disabled.
- Assisting with our equestrian therapy programmes
- Assisting with our life skills and sport and recreation programmes
- Farm work
- Stable work
- Fundraising Events
Why give your time to Tauranga RDA
We will give you a genuine volunteer experience, your time with Tauranga RDA will be a rewarding experience. You will be involved in an organisation that is passionate about offering equine therapy to better the lives of people in need within our community.
- Flexible volunteer experience to suit your lifestyle
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Work as part of an enthusiastic and fun team
- Meet and make new friends
- Training provided
- Learn new skills
- School holidays free
We ride for 8 weeks of each School Term. During this time, we have a variety of jobs and sessions for you to choose from. View our riding timetable.
What we look for in a volunteer:
- Genuine care for people and animals
- Works well in a team
Like to Volunteer
If you would like to know more or register your interest in volunteering with us, please complete the following form.
Volunteer interest form. [Hyperlink]